At Gleneden Ridge Farm, we produce quality meat: chicken, pork, and soon lamb. And eggs: hen and duck. We use a highly experienced and respected English butcher to prepare our meat products, and our eggs are fresh daily from our free-run birds.
All free-run, hens or duck eggs. You won't taste a better hens egg anywhere, and our duck eggs are perfect for baking.
- Hen's eggs: $4 per dozen
- Duck eggs: $6 per dozen , $4 per half-dozen
Our pork is home-grown without medicated feed.
- Pork loin chops: $6.50 per pound
- Pork sirloin steaks: $6.50 per pound
- Roasts: $6.00 per pound
- Gammon Steaks: $4 each
- Bacon: $6 per half-pound pack.
- Hams & hocks: $7 per pound.
- (Sold out) Sausages: $9.00 per pound (approx. 5 sausages: English Bangers or Lincolnshire Sausage)
Currently sold out
All of our chicken is free-run, and grown without medicated feed. Sold whole or by the half.
- Whole chicken: $20.00
- Half chicken: $12.00
If you'd like to try any of our produce, Contact us to place an order.