Gleneden Ridge Farm offers you a base to enjoy a vacation in the Shuswap region of British Columbia, Canada. We can guide or book local tours for you, and open your eyes to the great outdoors on our doorstep. See below for our accommodation options.
Note that we are a working farm, and guests are requested to respect the animals and the property, and only enter pens or pastures if accompanied by one of us.
Price starts at $50 per night, plus any options.
Please note that security deposits are required.
Visitors are expected to keep the RVs tidy, and to not leave food uncovered or out of the fridge as this can encourage insects, rodents and bears.
Our accommodation options:
Laredo 29ft Travel Trailer
Our 29ft Laredo on-site premium travel trailer for your family & friends to stay in. It's fully equipped with the following:
- a master bedroom with queen-size bed
- a rear 3-bed bunk-room
- a sofa that folds out into a full-size bed
- entertainment center with a 36" flat screen TV, radio, CD/DVD.
- a U-shaped-dinette
- kitchen with 3-burner hob, oven, twin sinks, full size fridge/freezer, & microwave.
- a bathroom with a small tub/shower, sink, and toilet.
- an outside kitchen, with it's own two-burner hob, sink, & fridge.
- A full width awning.
- A gas furnace for heat, and AC for when it's really hot.
The trailer will ensure your stay with us is comfortable and relaxing, even in the Winter as the unit if fully insulated against the cold.
Old School RV: Vintage Prowler 24' Trailer.
Retreat back to the late '70's in our vintage Prowler on-site trailer!
Relax and disconnect from life's stresses in our beautiful 24' 1978 trailer, unadorned by the high-tech trappings of modern society.
The trailer is equipped as follows:
- Full length awning
- 4-seater dinette (folds down to a small double bed)
- Galley kitchen (full fridge and hob but no microwave)
- Full bathroom with shower & tub
- Two single bunk beds and a double bed.
- There's plenty of storage too, as well as some boards games for entertainment, just like the good ol' days!
You can come and camp if you want to get right back to nature! See our listings on Campertunity.com for details.
We also have tents that you can hire for your stay. Currently, we have a four man Instant Tent and a ten man Weather Master available, both Coleman. Contact us for details.